Born into a grocer family in Switzerland, Konstanze “Stency” Wegman, developed a true passion for good health and well-being. She loves her Organic and Biodynamic farm where her yoga studio is located on Canandaigua Lake. Stency has created many farm to table recipes that can be found on this website and on YouTube. Stency has been practicing yoga for more than 30 years and trained under Francois Raoult MA, ERY since 1988 and has been teaching for 12 years. She earned her first teaching certification under Francois Raoult MA, ERY in 2007 and owns certifications in both prenatal and postpartum yoga. In addition, she has two certifications in restorative yoga from Judith Hanson Lasater PhD, Stency is a registered Yoga Alliance instructor and enhances her classes with her knowledge of food and nutrition. She lives by her motto: “food is medicine, what you eat is directly related to your health and well being.” Stency also has produced and is featured in three of her Yoga Videos, 101 Yoga we can do, 102 Back Care and 103 Gentle Yoga. She has designed a full line of yoga clothing which is proudly produced in the USA. Available at select Wegmans stores. In addition to yoga she enjoys sports like skiing, tennis and golf.
Stency’s Certifications and Trainings:
- Essential Yoga Teacher Training with Francois Raoult MA, ERY , June 2007 Open Sky Yoga Rochester, N.Y. 200 hrs
- Prenatal Teacher Training, with Carla Anselm ERYT500, ERPYT, YAI500, June 2013- Open Sky Yoga Rochester N.Y. 20 hrs
- Relax and Renew Trainer-September 2015 with Judith Laster PhD, Rochester N.Y. 30 hrs
- Nada Yoga training with Francois Raoult MA,ERY, May 2016 Rochester N.Y. 20 hrs
- Relax and Renew Advanced-August 2016-Judith PhD Laster San Francisco 30 hrs
- Arthur Kilmurry an innovative and unique yoga instructor- March 2017 Open Sky Rochester N.Y. 14 Hours
- Essential Pranayama Teacher Training with Francois Raoult MA, ERY- October 2017 Open Sky Rochester N.Y. 20 Hours
- John Schumacher a certified advanced Iyengar Yoga instructor -January 2018 Miami 20 hrs.
- Iyengar Institute NYC continued studies on an on going basis.