Makes: 5 cups
Active Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 bunch scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 bunch (1 lb) asparagus, woody ends trimmed (about 1-inch), 1-inch dice
- 1 medium Food You Feel Good About All Purpose Butter Potato, cleaned, peeled, 1⁄4-inch dice
- 1 carton (32 oz) Food You Feel Good About Chicken Culinary Stock
- Heat olive oil in large pot on MED-HIGH. Add scallions; sauté 3 min, until softened but not browned.
- Add stock to pot with scallions and asparagus. Add potato. Reduce heat to MED; cook, stirring occasionally, at a gentle boil about 30 min until tender.
- Carefully transfer veggie mixture to Vitamix blender; puree. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Reserve a few cooked asparagus tips as garnish for your soup
Nutrition: (1 cup) contains 70 Calories, 12 g Carbohydrate (3 g Fiber), 3 g Protein, 2 g Fat (0 g Saturated Fat), 0 mg Cholesterol, 80 mg Sodium