Makes: 8 cups
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bunch organic callaloo, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp Wegmans Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 white onion, peeled, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 container (1 pt) Food You Feel Good About Super Sweet Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse callaloo under cold water; transfer to cutting board. Cut in 1-inch pieces; discard any stems thicker than 1/2-inch. Add to bowl of ice water; set aside about 10 min to rejuvenate.
- Heat oil in stir-fry pan on MED until melted. Add onion; cook, stirring, about 2 min until translucent.
- Drain callaloo (do not pat dry); add to pan. Cook, stirring, 6-8 min until leaves are wilted and stems are fork-tender. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.