Makes: 5 1/2 cups
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 white onion, peeled, 1/2-inch dice (1 cup
- 1 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 container (32 oz) Food You Feel Good About Vegetable Culinary Stock
- 1 lb asparagus, 1-inch dice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp A. Vogel Herbamare Herb Seasoning Salt (Nature’s Marketplace)
- Add onion and olive oil to stockpot on MED-LOW. Cook on LOW, stirring often, about 10 min, until onions are soft and translucent, but not browned.
- Add stock and asparagus; season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil on HIGH. Reduce heat and simmer 5 min, until asparagus is knife-tender.
- Remove pot from heat. Carefully puree soup with handheld blender until smooth. Season with herb seasoning salt; ladle into warm bowls.
- Garnish with Creme Fraiche or Italian Classics Parmigiano Reggiano (Cheese Shop).