Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the studio located?
Our yoga studio is located at:
Yoga at the Wegmans Farm and Orchard
4840 West Lake Rd.
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Is advanced registration required?
Our yoga studio is a walk in format, no advance sign in or reservation is required!
Can I reserve a class in advance if I choose to?
If you would like to reserve a spot in advance to either our Monday or Saturday class, you may purchase a “That’s the Ticket” at any local Wegmans service desk.
How long are classes?
Open classes are 90 minutes
What is the cost of classes?
The fee is $20.00
What is the cost of workshops?
Our yoga workshops vary in cost and time. You will find all the specific information under “workshops.” You may contact the workshop instructor directly to reserve a spot.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class to sign in. We encourage you to give us your email address to receive our yoga newsletter.
- Please remove your shoes at the bottom of the steps.
- Please sign a release form, this form is good for the entire yoga season.
- Please wear appropriate attire, clothing that is nonrestrictive is best.
- Please consider your personal hygiene. We do have bathrooms for your use, but no showers.
- Please, no chewing gum or any other food in the yoga studio. Water bottles are welcome and we offer bottled water for sale.
- Please plan to stay the entire class. Relax, unwind and take it all in, Life is good!
- We are proud of our yoga community; please practice respect and appreciation for one another.
Our yoga studio provides students the opportunity to use a variety of lyengar-style yoga props at no charge. Mr. Iyengar’s motivation for designing props was to help students achieve the benefits of yoga poses, not all students having the same level of flexibility and experience. Yoga props provide students the support needed to learn a pose step-by-step and ultimately graduate into the full pose over time. We provide belts to help you reach and stabilize, blocks to align and extend the length of limbs, sandbags to increase gravity and provide grounding, blankets for support and warmth, bolsters to lie on to lend comfort and chairs to assist with poses. Our studio is equipped with an authentic yoga wall, the only one of its kind between Buffalo and New York City. This yoga wall is equipped with ropes from which to securely hang and assist with inversions.
Yoga props are available for purchase at the Barn and at any Wegmans location.